Service and Support
Presales Sizing Assistance
Sirius Integrator will assist customers in determining the best remote power solution for their respective application requirements. You will be asked a series of questions regarding details of your application. Questions like what the daily wattage needed is by your electrical load, if the application is requiring backup power or 24x7 continuous wattage, what the weather conditions are for the configuration, your generator's fuel supply choice, the type/voltage/size of battery bank to be used and many more. Each DC generator has a specific fit within our product line to handle different requirements. For covert missions portability, low thermal signatures, and silent operation are important. We also ask if hybrid solar and/or wind system components (range extenders) would be attached to the remote power configuration. We determine how much of the load would be handled by those system components and how much would be reliant on our generator's capabilities. The fuel supply would also be sized based on the length of time between remote site visits.
Manufacturers Warranty and Terms & Conditions
Sparing and Repairs
Onsite or Remote Installation Assistance
Post Sales Assistance and notifications
Remote Monitoring and Management
Generator Lifetimes & Maintenance Cycles
Training & Information Webinars
1. Webinar for Horizon Reformed Methanol fuel cell solutions
2. Webinar named "Why Propane & Natural Gas Solid Oxide Fuel cells?"
3. Webinar named "What's a Smart ICE Generator?"
4. Webinar named "Portable fuel cell enabled Surveillance Package Functionality?
5. Webinar for the SiriusPower Magnesium Salt Water 20w Fuel Cell System
6. Webinar for discussing Remote Management of fuel cells
7. Webinar on "What is Remote Power as a Service (RPaaS)?"
8. Webinar on "Hybrid Solar and Wind battery charging range extenders"
9. Webinar for "Selecting the Right Fuel Cell for your Load Profile".
10. Webinar on sizing a fuel cell configuration and battery bank.